The Rangerette Gymnasium was one of the first two buildings erected on the Kilgore College campus. The gym had a $250,000 renovation in 2001 and was then named after former director Deana Bolton-Covin.
Masters Gymnasium is the location of the men’s and women’s basketball games, as well as the athletic pep-rallies. Camps during the summer for a variety of people. Also location of the Kilgore Band Hall.
This multi-million dollar six-field baseball complex is an exciting collaboration between the City of Kilgore, Kilgore Boys Baseball Association, and the naming rights sponsor Whataburger. A special thank you to the Kilgore Economic Development Corporation for setting aside the funds to make this dream a reality.
Driller Park is a baseball park in Kilgore, Texas, USA, constructed in 1947 for the Kilgore Drillers and refurbished in 2008 for the East Texas Pump Jacks of the Texas Collegiate League. The park has also been used for East Texas college and high school baseball matches. The park has a capacity of 3,000.